Release time : 2015-06-10 09:20:31
As is known to us all, if a person's shoe size is not appropriate, he will not walk quickly like a bird , even hurts his feet. It is likely to machine, if there is no match to the correct size of bearing parts, so the machine does not work well, or even causes a damage to the machine. Therefore, the correct measurement of bearing size is particularly important.
I don't know whether you have studied the measuring tools of bearing, now I share ideas of using them.
There are many local testing equipments of bearing productions, such as Calipers, roughness instrument, rockwell hardness tester, etc.
1. Caliper: used to measure the bearing inner and outer diameter and width.
And this can directly show reading, it is very convenient.
2. Speed vibration, measure the VIB when the bearing is accelerating.
3. Rockwell hardness tester: instrument used to measure the bearing's stiffness
4. Metallographic microscope: metallographic organization
5. Roughness instrument: used to measure the roughness of the bearing' surface
6. Roundness instrument: used to measure the roundness of bearing's surface.