The Packaging Requirements of Miniature Bearing
Bearing is “the heart” of the rotation of all the equipment, the quality of the bearing is good or bad that impact directly the equipment can be safe punctual operation. But the bearing packaging should run through the production process. Packaging is both a prerequisite for marketing, but also reflects the final outcome of successful marketing. Because of this, today the modern degree of mechanization is getting higher , the importance of bearing packaging has become increasingly prominent.
Bearing packaging is divided to inner and outer packaging:
After the manufacture of bearings and qualified by the inspection, immediately cleaned and anti-rust treatment, and then put into the packaging. To avoid water, moisture, dust, shock, maintenance of the quality and accuracy of bearings and easy to use and sales purposes.
The inner packaging of bearing by rust-proof period is divided into three categories:
1. Short-term rust-proof packaging: rust period of 3 to 6 months, for large quantities shipped to the same customer, the bearings will be put into use in the short term. By mutual agreement, to facilitate the use of the principle, using easy packing.
2. General rust-proof packaging: rust-proof period of one year, for general purpose bearings.
3. Long rust-proof packaging: rust-proof period of two years, for special and precision bearings.
The bearing inner packing material is made of polyethylene plastic tube (box), kraft paper, plain weave and wrinkled polyethylene composite paper, carton, polyethylene or polyethylene plastic film, nylon fastening tape or plastic fastening tape, waterproof high strength plastic belt , Linen bags, etc., the above materials are required to ensure that the material corrosion resistance test qualified.
The principle requirements of bearing inner packing material:
1. Micro-bearings: every 10 to 15 sets of bearings into a plastic tube, every 5 to 10 plastic tube into a carton (bag or volume package).
2. Medium and small bearings: – multiple sets of bearings with polyethylene film, topical kraft paper or polyethylene composite paper roll package; – multiple sets of bearings into a plastic tube (box); – single sets of bearings with polyethylene film,
pack the bag, fold or seal the bag and then load it into a carton.
3. Large bearings: – with a polyethylene film or polyethylene composite paper wrapped in a single package, and then into a carton; – with polyethylene film bags, a single set of folding bags after folding, and then into a carton; – single set of special plastic box; – a single set of three wrapped wrapping: the inner layer with polyethylene film or composite paper tape, the middle with a fastening belt, the outer layer with waterproof permeable plastic tape.
4. Extra large bearings: – single set of three wrapped wrapped (ibid); – single by four layers wrapped wrapped: wrapped in the above three layers wrapped, the outer layer and then wrapped a layer of linen belt. For separable tapered roller bearings with outer diameter ≥150mm, the polyethylene film should be lined before the outer and outer components, or the inner and outer components are separately packaged separately. For the diameter ≥ 150mm interchangeable cylindrical roller bearings, due to complete sets of packaging easy to knock injury, generally can be used separately separate packaging inside and outside the package.
The general material and requirements for bearing outer packaging are as follows:
1. Double corrugated boxes, the total weight of each box (gross weight) does not exceed 25kg, outside the box with plastic packing belt;
2. Nail box (wooden box), the total weight of each box does not exceed 30kg, outside the box with blue steel banding;
3. Calcium plastic corrugated box, the total weight of each box does not exceed 25kg, box with plastic packing belt strapping.
When the bearing product with the inner package is loaded into the box, you should first in the box liner plastic bags or plastic film; box if there is space, need to use corrugated paper, scraps of paper and other dry material to fill.