Release time : 2015-06-11 07:38:18
By Bearing Manufacturer>Bearing News>What is a thrust bearing?where to buy good quality thrust bearing?
What is a thrust bearing? By bicycle, for example, that part of the pedal connection with the bike,can help us to let the bike go up. Bearing has a wide range usage of large these giant cranes, loaders, train, small bicycles, chairs, and even watch these gadgets can be applied to the bearing. Like Ball Miniature Bearings can be said that all mechanical items are bearing has a close relationship.
Professional answer to What is a thrust bearing, thrust ball bearings is a separated type bearings, shaft ring, seat ring and cage, Ball component separation. Shaft ring is compatible with the shaft ferrule seat cooperating with the bearing hole ferrule, and the gap between the axis; thrust ball bearings can only bear axial load, one-way thrust ball bearings can only bear axial loads in one direction, the two-way thrust ball bearings can withstand axial load in both directions; thrust ball bearings can not limit the radial displacement of the shaft, low speed limit, one-way thrust ball bearings can limit the shaft and the housing The direction of the axial displacement of the bidirectional bearing can limit both directions of the axial displacement. shanghai lily Bearing Manufacture Co., Ltd. At present sells thrust bearings.
Understand what is the thrust bearing, what types the bearing is divided into ?
1. Rolling structure type:
Bearing in accordance with the load direction can bear or nominal contact angle, divided into:
1) radial bearings ---- mainly used to bear radial load bearing, its nominal contact angle from 0 to 45. Nominal contact angle is divided into: radial contact bearings ---- nominal contact angle of zero radial bearings: Angular contact bearings ---- nominal contact angle greater than 0-45 radial bearings
2) thrust bearings ---- mainly used for axial load Rolling nominal contact angle greater than 45-90. Nominal contact angle is divided into: the axial contact bearings ---- nominal contact angle 90 thrust bearings: thrust angular contact bearings ---- nominal contact angle greater than 45 but less than 90 of the thrust bearing.
(2) bearing their rolling body type, divided into:
1) ball bearings ---- rolling element ball:
2) Needle Roller Bearings ---- the rolling body as roller. Roller bearing needle bearing roller types are divided into: cylindrical roller bearings ---- rolling body is cylindrical roller bearings, cylindrical roller length to diameter ratio of less than or equal to 3; --- - rolling body needle roller bearings, needle length and diameter ratio greater than 3, but less than or equal to 5mm diameter; ---- rolling body is tapered roller bearings tapered roller bearings; Spherical Roller scroll bearing eleven body is spherical roller bearings.
(3) bearing aligning their work ability, divided into:
1) Spherical Bearings ---- raceway is spherical, able to adapt to the angular deviation between the two raceways axis and angular motion of the bearing;
2) non-aligning bearing (rigid bearing) ---- impedance roller bearing Road axis angle offset