Release time : 2015-06-10 10:29:04
There are many kinds of dental bearing codes. Different codes have different meanings. The following are the introduction of dental bearing codes and classification:
1. The material of sleeve and ball body is 9Cr18Mo stainless steel (AISI440C).
2. The outer ring has block edge. When the width of outer ring is 2.38mm, the width of block edge is 0.6mm; when the width of outer ring is 2.78mm, the width of block edge is 0.8mm; when the outer ring circle has groove, the width of block boundary is 0.6mm.
3. It is about general bearing code.
4. It is about angular contact structure, namely k1-inner ring can be separated type and k2-outer ring can be separated type.
5. It is about container codes, namely TL-polyimide (black), TA-polyimide (yellow) and TI- aldehyde fabric bakelite.
6. It is about outer ring code, namely K-outer ring circle with steps and G-outer ring circles with grooves.
7. It is about dust cover structure code, namely Z-one side of outer ring has dust cover and Z1-one side of outer ring has entire dust cover.
8. It is about width code, namely W-the inner and outer rings are 2.78mm and W02-the width of outer ring is 2.38mm and without code-the width of inner and outer rings are 2.38mm.
9. It is about ball material codes, namely N-si3n4 ceramic (si3n4) and without code-9Cr18Mo (AISI440C).
10. It is about ball number code, namely (8)-8 balls structure and without code-7 balls structure.