Release time : 2015-06-13 09:38:55
RBC Bearings announces the opening of a newly built wind bearing facility in Houston, Texas. Acquired in July, 2007, Coastal Bearing Services has been re-capitalized and relocated to a new, custom built 80,000 sq. ft. (8,600 sq. m) slewing ring manufacturing plant. The plant will be fully operational in late summer of 2009.
This state-of-the-art RBC facility will be fully integrated and include:
- Turning - Multiple CNC vertical turning lathes (VTLs)
- Heat Treat - Induction hardening and tempering
- Gear Cutting - Internal and external gear cutting/gashing
- Drilling C Dual head drilling center
- Grinding C Multi-spindle grinding centers
- Custom assembly and test equipment
RBC Bearings (NASDAQ: ROLL) is a leading manufacturer of precision bearings for industrial, aerospace, and defense applications. The company, headquartered in Oxford, CT, has 22 manufacturing facilities throughout North America and Europe and is supported by a global network of sales engineers, authorized distributors, and agents. For additional information, please visit our website at http://www.rbcbearings.com www.rbcbearings.com or contact RBC Customer Service at 800.390.3300.