Release time : 2015-06-15 08:19:55
Minebea Co., Ltd. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. The report examines the companys key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Minebea is the worlds leading manufacturer of miniature ball bearings and high precision components. The company supplies
its products worldwide in the area of aerospace; automotive; household electrical appliances; and information and telecommunications equipment industries. The company primarily operates in Asia. It is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and employed about 50,549 people as on March 31, 2008. The company recorded revenues of JPY334,431 million (approximately $2,936.3 million) during the financial year ended March 2008 (FY2008), an increase of 1% over 2007. The operating profit of the company was JPY30,762 million (approximately $270.1 million) during FY2008, an increase of 17.1% over 2007. The net profit was JPY16,303 million (approximately $143.1 million) in FY2008, an increase of 26.8% over 2007.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams
- Data is supplemented with details on the companys history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customersbusinesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitorsbusiness structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available