In fact the ceramic skateboard bearings we refer to are hybrid skate ceramic bearings. The material of inner and outer rings is chrome steel Aisi52100 or stainless steel Aisi440c. The retainer material is nylon. The ball material has two kinds of selection, respectively white zirconia ceramic balls(zro2 skateboard bearing) and black Si3n4 silicon nitride ceramic balls.
As a professional ceramic skateboard bearing manufacturer, we can provide cheap skateboard ceramic bearings, because we are direct sales and skip all the intermediate links.
Ceramic skateboard bearings’ characteristics as follows:
1. The sizes of 608 ceramic skate bearing is 8mm inner diameter and outer diameter of 22mm, width of 7mm. Sometimes abbreviated became 8x22x7. If the bearings are metal shielded, then we’ll call it ceramic bearing 608zz, if it is a rubber seal, we will call it the 608rs ceramic ball bearing.
2. These skateboard bearings are widely used and can be used to all skateboards. include skateboard, roller skate, hockey skate, longboard…
3. Ceramic ball material is lighter than steel ball material, so ceramic skateboard bearings can have faster speed.
4. Ceramic material has better wear-resisting performance than steel material, so ceramic bearings have longer service life.
5. Ceramic material has higher precision, including abec5, abec-7, abec-9 and abec-11.